RGE XRLP 5033
This morning I received from friend Fausto Neves the second career album by singer Agostinho dos Santos, released in 1958.
Fausto sent me two different transfers of this recording: The Loronix version and a second edition, both good sounding and with (different) covers so that instead of choosing which one sounds better I decided to include them both in the zip file.
You may read on the back cover of the second edition a long and informative text about the album written by Hélcio Carvalho de Castro and you may also read Zeca‘s text about it reprinted on Órfãos do Loronix.
Here is the track list:
01. Balada Triste (Dalton Vogeler/Esdras Pereira da Silva)
02. Até o Nome É Maria (Billy Blanco)
03. Horóscopo (Mário Donato/Heitor Carillo)
04. Um Olhar, Um Sorriso (Guerra Peixe)
05. Flamingo (Groya/Anderson/Vrs. Ricardo Macedo)
06. Meu Castigo (Onildo Almeida)
07. Forças Ocultas (Agostinho dos Santos/Antônio Bruno)
08. Tu És a Dona de Tudo (Alcyr Pires Vermelho/Nazareno de Brito)
09. Sede de Amor (Mário Albanese)
10. Nem Sol, Nem Paz, Nem Você (Otello Zuccolo/Fernando César)
11. Espera (Vadico/Edson Borges)
12. Dói Muito Mais a Dor (Vadico/Edson Borges)
Créditos: Fausto Neves / Zecalouro